The Beauty Box Salon
Top Salon in Dallas, TX for
Hair Extensions and Hair Coloring
Book a Consultation >
Are You Beauty Obsessed?
Top 50 Beauty Blog >
FABHAIR Hair Extensions - New York
Top Ranked Premium Hair Extensions
Virgin Brazilian & 100% Human Remy
Avieve Salon & Day Spa
Hair Care, Waxing, Spa and Tanning
One of Chicago's Premier Salons
Check out our Services >
Celebrity Hair Extensions
Chicago's Top Extension Salon
for your next red carpet look!
More info here: >
Show Your Support
Hits from the Past
Written by Christopher Box
Published on June 8, 2011
1. Lockets can be washed, brushed, blow dried, straightened and curled and will last 1-6 months depending on your care.
2. After awhile the feathers blend so well and since you can not physically feel them in the hair they can easily be forgotten about. Just me mindful and remember they are there.
3. Always be aware of the lockets and their placement when washing and brushing. Never brush over the micro-link only the feathers themselves.
4. When the micro-links starts growing with your hair and are not at the root anymore is when you need to be cautious. A brush or even running your fingers through the hair can easily get stuck and cause a small loop.
5. Do not panic simply your salon for a maintenance visit and have them simply move the locket back to the root.
6. Always treat your feathers with love - remember they are not your real hair and need to be treated delicately. This means turn our flat iron or curling iron down.
7. Be cautious when at the roots and when pulling your hair into a pony tail.
Check out Below for More Info related to this Blog Topic
Top 5 Reasons to Love Easilengths by Brandon Stephens
January 28, 2013
Being a hair extension expert I know what it takes to my give clients length and volume they want. Easilengths hair extensions are by far the favorite…
The Best Hair Extension Tape: Walker Tape Co by Christopher Box
December 27, 2012
These days you can’t attend a hair show and see less than 10 booths selling hair extensions. This service has exploded over the past 10 years. The…
Sofia Vergara Emmy 2012 Look | Long Sexy Hair Extensions by Christopher Box
September 25, 2012
Oh Sofia! Here at HEG we got a little distracted when checking out her look for the 2012 Emmys. Can we say cleavage! She is definitely a women who can…
Chinese Staircase Braid | What to Do With Your Luxury Hair Extensions by Christopher Box
September 20, 2012
Luxury hair extensions deserve a beautiful style! Long and wavy can get a little boring after time. There are so many ways you can style those gorgeous…
Feather Hair Extensions Gone Bad | Give a Rooster a Break by Brandon Stephens
July 14, 2011
Supply and demand. Unfortunately, the trendsetting feathers that were first to hit the markets were legitimately feathers that came from the tail…
Synthetic Rooster Feather Extensions Hit the Streets by Christopher Box
July 8, 2011
And the rooster feather madness continues!!Just when you thought you couldn’t get your feather fix someone finally figured out to make feather hair…
6 New Places to Find Feather Extensions. by Christopher Box
June 9, 2011
I was on the set of a movie the other day talking to one of the make up artists about feathers. She moonlights at a local Sephora and mentioned that they…
Video: What is a Feather Hair Extension. by kandeejohnson
June 8, 2011
Kandeejohnson shows what a feather hair extensions and how to apply it.
Revlon Triple Barrel Curling Iron $25 by Sonia Isaguirre
June 8, 2011
Looking for a sexier look without too much effort and something that looks beach like? You need the Revlon Triple Barrel Curling Iron Its sexy, fun and…
Video: How to Apply Feather Hair Extensions. by www.finefeatherheads.com
June 8, 2011
A quick little video showing what feather hair extensions are and how easy it is to apply them.
Hi there, we're so glad you found our fabulous website. We hope you found everything you were looking for and more! We have several great ways to keep you informed :
Sign-up for our Email Updates
Have a Happy Hair Day! From your friends The Hair Geeks XOXO